Sugabyte is looking for a positive and driven developer to join our growing team of professionals providing state-of-the-art CRM solutions to our customers globally.
You’ll feel part of the team here at Sugabyte working alongside management, sales, support – and of course development.
Projects that you will be working on include custom integrations using the SugarCRM REST API, custom enhancements to the SugarCRM application and product-based assignments which will make its way to the marketplace to thousands of businesses.
Our main focus on recruitment, is you, over your skill-base. We’re lucky that our careful selection of members to date has resulted in a wonderful working environment.
Your duties include:
- Have good communication skills
- Be part of the initial design process on certain projects
- Work well under pressure and efficiently towards deadlines
- Have an eye for detail and documenting your work
- Positive outlook when troubleshooting
- Assist occasionally with troubleshooting customer systems
- Work as part of a team, and sometimes on solo projects to deliver solutions
- Have a passion for technology and development
- Work well in a team with good communication skills
What we offer
- Training & Support throughout your career
- Competitive Salary dependant on experience
How to apply:
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Sugabyte does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Sugabyte employee. Sugabyte will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of Sugabyt and will be processed accordingly.