Sugabyte is looking for a positive and driven sales executive to join our growing team of professionals providing state-of-the-art CRM solutions, the fastest growing project management tools, and sales development tools to our customers globally.
Sugabyte is a small company based in Peterborough where the team here sell/implement/support SugarCRM to companies globally. We have a stable financial position, spacious and modern office, plenty of parking and an amazing team.
As we expand and venture into new markets (with our new partner monday.com), we’re building a new team of professionals to work in our new monday.com division. This will be an exciting time to be involved with Sugabyte.
About The Role
- This is a quota-carrying position
- Your time will be split between business development activities and sales
- Prospect into strategic business accounts via cold call, email, and social strategies
- Develop strategies for business development to keep the top of the funnel active
- Work alongside marketing to help deliver successful campaigns
- Identify new business opportunities
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of the monday.com solution (through our training + enablement) and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- 2+ years working in Sales/Business development at a Saas company – must
- Proven experience and success in developing business interest and closing sales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter, energetic, 100%-effort individual willing to execute plans, analyse, learn & adapt
- Excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
What We Offer
- Training & Support throughout your career
- Competitive Salary dependant on experience
- Options for career progression and adaptations (we’re growing this practice so will have various roles open up)
- Spacious office in Peterborough with your own allocated parking
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Sugabyte does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Sugabyte employee. Sugabyte will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of Sugabyte and will be processed accordingly.