Sugabyte is looking for a positive and driven software sales assistant to work alongside our sales team. You’ll be part of our growing team of professionals providing state-of-the-art CRM solutions to our customers globally.
You’ll feel part of the team here at Sugabyte working alongside management, sales, support – and development in our Peterborough office.
As a partner of SugarCRM, Sugabyte is involved in implementing new CRM systems to customers home and abroad.
Having existing experience in a sales position for software is preferable, but not required.
Our main focus on recruitment, is you, over your skill-base. We’re lucky that our careful selection of members to date has resulted in a wonderful working environment.
Initially, you’ll be working alongside one of the internal sales representatives while you learn the solution we offer our customers, observe how we demonstrate the solution and how to build proposals. As your career progresses, you’ll be in charge of your own sales pipeline and prospects and your compensation will grow.
Your duties include:
- Make outbound calls to inbound leads and prospects
- Qualify target customers and build a profile for outbound marketing and sales efforts
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities and plan next steps for engagement
- Maintain a continual learning and personal development plan to ensure you are up to date with the product offering, selling techniques and industry know-how.
- Online demonstrate the solutions we offer
- Contribute to the documentation around the Sugabyte sales ‘play-book’
- Have a passion for technology and I.T
- Work well in a team with good communication skills
- Have an eye for detail, and a macro vision for the ‘pain points’ of the customer
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- Training & support throughout your career
- £18,000 – £23,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- Once your career progresses into having your own sales pipeline, uncapped commission structure.
How to apply:
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Sugabyte does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Sugabyte employee. Sugabyte will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of Sugabyt and will be processed accordingly.