Quotes Module Enhancement Plugin for SugarCRM (QMEPFS) Software License
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE BUYING, INSTALLING OR USING THE SOFTWARE.
End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you, as either an individual or a single entity, (“You”) and our company, Sugabyte Ltd, (“we”, “us”) for the Quotes Module Enhancement Plugin for SugarCRM (“QMEPFS”) software and services, as described on this website (https://sugabyte.com). This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning QMEPFS, between You and Us, and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If You do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use QMEPFS. We have the right to modify this agreement at any time and at its sole discretion, without prior notice or communication. By installing or otherwise using QMEPFS You agree to be bound to the latest EULA available at this url:
QMEPFS is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- GRANT AND TYPE OF LICENSE.
1.1. Grant of License.
- QMEPFS is licensed, not sold.
- We grant You a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install and use QMEPFS subject to all the terms and conditions set forth here within.
- You may also make copies of QMEPFS as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes as long as your license is not terminated.
2.2. Type of License.
Depending on the type of license, You may be allowed to install and use QMEPFS on one or more Sugar instances. In all cases, each and every Sugar instance You are granted to use QMEPFS on, must be either licenced by You or You may be legally authorised to represent the licensee of the SugarCRM Instance(s), for example, You are an employee of the company who licenses the SugarCRM instance(s).
There is currently one license available for QMEPFS:
- Business License: this license allows You to use QMEPFS on one SugarCRM instance that is licensed to you or to the organisation you belong to.
It’s worth noting that either subdomains or sandboxes or different installation paths are considered as distinct Sugar instances. If at some points, you need to add more Sugar instances, you can add them by contacting us.
None of the licenses, under no circumstances, allows you to re-sale, sell, rent or re-distribute the QMEPFS software, in part or as a whole.
- RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
2.1. Maintenance of Copyright Notices.
- You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of QMEPFS.
2.2. Distribution, Rental or Sale.
- You shall not distribute QMEPFS to third parties.
- Rental, leasing, sale and any other form of distribution are not allowed and are strictly forbidden.
- Any distribution of QMEPFS represents a violation of this EULA and is cause of immediate termination. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
2.3. Support Services.
- Any supplemental service, such as, software code, written, digital or verbal communication that may be provided to You by us shall be considered part of QMEPFS and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. Furthermore, such supplemental services are given to You at best of our knowledge and possibilities, and, under no circumstances, we are responsible for any consequence that may arise from any failure or delay in assisting you, resolving your problems or providing any post-sale service.
- Only the license holder is permitted to request support or access support resources.
2.4. Other limitations.
- You cannot distribute, freely give away, or resell your license. The license is only transferable by contacting us and requesting an official transfer of the license to a new owner. The license is intended to be used on your SugarCRM instance(s).
- You are not permitted to re-post support forum content or documentation on any external websites, social media outlets, etc. Posting screen captures of this content is also prohibited. Violation will be grounds for immediate termination of the support license and all access to support content and product updates will be discontinued.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble QMEPFS, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
2.5 Compliance with Applicable Laws.
- You must comply with all applicable laws related to the use of QMEPFS. We are not responsible for the content You create or anything that can be related to your usage of QMEPFS.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to QMEPFS and any copies thereof are owned by Sugabyte. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of QMEPFS is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants You no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by us.
We expressly disclaim any warranty for QMEPFS. QMEPFS is provided ‘As Is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. We do not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within QMEPFS. We make no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. We further expressly disclaim any warranty or representation to You or to any third party.
QMEPFS is guaranteed to function on a clean installation of SugarCRM Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate 7.9 to 7.10. We do not guarantee it will function with other 3rd party plugins or other custom development or with all web browsers. We are not responsible for any plugin compatibility conflicts that may occur. It is our policy to support our plugins as best we can and we will provide support for 3rd party plugin conflicts at our discretion. We are not responsible for any data loss that may occur as a result of installing QMEPFS.
- REFUND POLICY
Since we are offering non-tangible DIGITAL GOODS, which are also immediately available for download upon successful payment, we do not issue any refund after the purchase has been made.
However, within the first 10 days of your purchase, if you experience an issue, we can consider a refund request if, and only if, after working with our support team, providing any information that may help us to identify, reproduce and possibly fix the issue, QMEPFS, at its sole discretion, confirms that all the following conditions are met:
- The nature of the issue is TECHNICAL. In particular, any issue, including, but not limited to, subjective complaints, opinions, user experience, difficulties or inability to use QMEPFS, is not a technical issue;
- The technical issue prevents You from using the main functionalities of QMEPFS;
- The issue is caused by QMEPFS and not external components of your SugarCRM environment in which you use QMEPFS.
If any of the above conditions is not met, no refund can be given. In addition, any refusal or failure to provide precise and detailed information about the issue, to help the Sugabyte support team to understand, reproduce and identify the issue in order to provide a fix, is ground for the refund request to be rejected with no further appeal.
In cases where Sugabyte, at its sole discretion, agrees to grant You a refund, You shall provide the following information:
- A ‘Letter of Destruction’, which is a legally binding (electronic) document between you and us, certifying the assurance by You to us of the permanent removal of QMEPFS from each and every computer, devices or any other physical or virtual storage area, and certifying that You have not violated this EULA (by illegally distributing or reverse engineering the product) and You guarantee the discontinuation of the usage of QMEPFS. A copy of the Letter of Destruction, with your readable signature, must be emailed at email@example.com.
Your delay, failure or refusal to provide the above information causes the refund request to be denied. Refunds do not apply to product or license upgrades.
Please note that by purchasing QMEPFS, You agree to the terms of the Refund Policy.
Without prejudice to any other rights, we may terminate this EULA if You fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, You must destroy all copies of QMEPFS in your possession. By terminating the EULA, we are not liable for any problem the termination may cause to You and you’re not entitled to any rights. We give You the right to explain your reasons in case You believe there’s no ground for termination, but we may simply disregard your reasons and decides at its own discretion.
In cases where a refund is issued, all licenses You may have to use QMEPFS will be immediately terminated, and any further use of the software will be an infringement of copyrights as well as other intellectual property rights.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) arising out of the use of or inability to use QMEPFS, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will we be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. We shall have no liability with respect to the content of QMEPFS or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
- OTHER RIGHTS
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a license with or without notice. Prices of all products are subject to change.
We reserve the right to change or modify this EULA with no prior notice.
Should You have any questions concerning this EULA, or if You desire to contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://sugabyte.com.