Act-On Software named a leader among lead-to-revenue Management (L2RM) platform vendors in the Forrester Research, Inc., report: The Forrester Wave™: Lead-to-Revenue Management Platform Vendors, Q4 2016
It’s so important to find the right technology partner to support your business, that’s why companies included in the Forrester Wave™ were evaluated across 36-criteria of lead-to-revenue management (L2RM) platform vendors, broken out into three high-level categories – Current Offering, Strategy and Market Presence. The research, analysis and scores then went on to determine the order of the 11 most interesting solution providers in the category.
Act-On was noted for its corporate and product strategies, and for marketplace reach.
KEY FINDINGS ABOUT ACT-ON
- Act-On is the only privately owned company named a leader in lead to revenue management.
- Customers love Act-On for its ease of deployment and “above and beyond” customer support.
- Act-On is building new technology and vision aimed at “enabling marketing’s new role as the architect of multichannel engagement across the lifecycle”.
ACT-ON’S LEADER HIGHLIGHTS
- Brand: Act-On scored higher on inbound support than other vendors that coined the term inbound.
- Demand: The report places a lot of importance on the middle of the funnel capabilities and Act-On has had this focus since its start.
- Demand: Act-On also scored very highly on integration with CRM systems.
- Expand: Act-On received a high score for usability, which includes many factors including having a clean user interface.
Additionally, Act-On scored very highly in terms of corporate strategy.
Andy MacMillan CEO, Act-On
“Our standing in this year’s report confirms what we’ve always known: an investment in product is an investment in customer success. We’re grateful to be the only privately owned company named a Leader, and we’re thrilled to be the platform that mid-market CMOs count on to execute their brand, demand, and customer marketing programs, as they embrace their expanded role in the buyer’s journey.”
What does the Forrester Wave™ ranking mean for you?
The Forrester Wave™ rankings are an independent, third-party validator that allows you to sort, filter and prioritise the vendor options that best suit your businesses needs. As the vendor is judged on the comprehensive product demonstrations, executive presentations where they share their vision and product roadmap along with a detailed questionnaire, in-depth interviews with reference customers as well as conducted customer surveys, the Forrester Wave™ rankings are extremely accurate and a great guide to help you choose the best vendor to provide your business with a Marketing Automation platform.
To understand how Act-On could help your marketing team, email [email protected]