WHO WILL FIND THIS HELPFUL?
You may have a CRM and no marketing automation platform or you have an integrated solution but are unhappy with it. In order to make informed decisions on your tech stack, such as if you should adopt or switch platforms or not, it’s essential to understand your requirements and needs out of a solution. That extends to understanding how important it is for a native integration between your marketing automation platform and CRM.
WHY DO SOLUTIONS ON THE MARKET BOAST SEAMLESS INTEGRATION?
Because a seamless integration between your CRM and your marketing automation platform is crucial to
- Sales and Marketing alignment,
- More efficient connection with leads and prospects throughout the buyer’s journey
- The success of your technology adoptions, and
- Getting the most out of your investment—including ROI.
THIS SIMPLIFIED GUIDE WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND:
- The difference between CRM and Marketing Automation
- Why a seamless integration is important
- What to expect from a seamless integration
- The value you gain from integration