SugarCRM is pleased to announce that version 5.0.0 of the Customer Journey Plug-in is now available.
This latest release includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for the upcoming Summer ’19 release, allowing this version of the plug-in to be used with Sugar versions 7.9.x through to 9.1.x
- Customer Journeys are now supported for use with the Target Lists Module
- It is now possible to archive a completed journey to hide it from the Customer Journeys subpanel under its parent record.
- Define which statuses the Customer Journey Plug-in considers “closed” for Calls, Meetings and Tasks in your instance.
- Clickable internal or external URLs can now be added to an activity as reference.
- Target Assignee options have been added to the activity template to allow for more granular control of assignees. When used, an activity-level assignee will override the journey-level assignee. In addition to the variable assignee options (ie, Current User and Parent Assignee), you can select a specific user or team as an activity’s assignee.
- Activities may now contain Related Sugar Actions that can prompt users to quickly view, create, or update a given Sugar record related to the current journey.
- Customer Journey Web Hooks are available for use with records in all of the template modules (Customer Journey Templates, Stage Templates, and Activity Templates) via the Web Hooks subpanel under each template’s record view.
- The licensing process, including automatic license updates and the addition of expiration information being in the config table, has received several improvements and updates.
- The journey experience while using the mobile app has received several improvements, including the addition of Customer Journey subpanels and the sorting of journey activities in the correct order.
More information on this release can be found in the Customer Journey Plug-in 5.0.0 Release Notes