SugarCRM has officially released version 220.127.116.11 for all editions of Sugar. The release is available to on-site customers to download while On-Demand customers will be automatically upgraded.
This latest release addresses bugs identified in prior releases. The following bugs have been fixed:
- 70586 : Stock fields (e.g. Type) may not be available to select when filtering the Contracts list view dashlet.
- 75853 : Dependent dropdown values with leading zeroes may not appear in the field as expected after selecting the value and saving the record.
- 75938 : The values for MultiSelect type fields may not appear in report results as expected.
- 75956 : When a workflow triggers to create a call record for a lead, the lead record does not get associated to the call nor added as an invitee as expected.
- 76112 : Adding the Calls module to the Convert Lead layout may cause unexpected errors during lead conversion.
- 76125 : The Tags field values may not appear in correct alphabetical order in the module’s list view (e.g. Accounts).
- 76240 : Required fields that are not completed when inline editing a module’s layout (e.g. record view) may not get highlighted in red upon save to indicate that it needs to be completed still.
- 76290 : Upgrading legacy modules to the Sidecar user interface may fail for instances hosted by Sugar On-Demand.
- 76296 : Sugar is unable to work when using a MySQL database that requires a port number in the hostname.
- 76335 : The Quoted Line Items subpanel may not appear as expected when accessing opportunity records via SugarCRM Mobile.
- 76433 : Creating note records with attached files via the API results in an invalid Attachment field on the record in Sugar.
- 76459 : Removing a custom module from an instance may cause errors when viewing activity streams on related modules.
- 76467 : Performing a Quick Repair and Rebuild for Sugar installations running on Oracle may detect a difference between your database and metadata due to not recognizing the
- 76475 : If the List View layout for the Targets module was previously modified in Studio, the Targets list view may not display correctly after upgrading to 7.7.x.x.
- 76491 : Mass updating the Sync to Mail Client field from the Contacts list view may return not work as expected.
- 76505 : Importing records in Sugar may fail with a PHP error if the upload directory is not set to the default upload folder in
- 76525 : Attempting to export Rows and Columns-type reports may not work as expected when logged in with the German language.
- 76544 : When logged in with the German language, modifying the report’s run-time filter and generating the report again may not apply the new filters as expected.
- 76616 : Generating reports with empty relate fields may not include the associated record in the report result as expected.
- 76630 : Creating a workflow action to create multiple records (e.g. Tasks) associated to the target module (e.g. Leads) may not trigger as expected.
- 76696 : Custom fields added to the Default column in Studio for the Knowledge Base module’s List View and Popup ListView layouts may not display as expected after upgrading to 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124.
- 76819 : Clicking the opt-out link in campaign emails may be slow to respond.
- 76839 : Relationships to custom modules do not function correctly after the custom module has been disabled and re-enabled via Module Loader.
- 76979 : The Email Address field is not available to select when checking for duplicates during the import process.
- 77144 : When the Marketo connector is installed on Sugar versions 126.96.36.199 and later, importing contact or lead records with email addresses in Sugar may not import the email address field as expected.
- 77222 : If the connection to ElasticSearch fails when performing a global search, it may result in a 503 error in Sugar and cause the search engine to become unavailable.