SugarCRM has officially released version 2.3.0 of the Sugar plug-in for Microsoft Outlook!
This latest release addresses bugs identified in prior releases of the Outlook Plug-in and includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Archived emails can now be unarchived from Sugar by selecting “Unarchive from Sugar” in the right-click menu.
- Invitee responses for calls and meetings can be synced to Sugar.
- Synced recurring meetings and calls can now be edited in Sugar.
- Searches can now be performed using the record’s full name (e.g. John Smith) in the Archiving Email window.
- A custom path for the log file can now be specified via the Logging tab in SugarCRM Plug-in Settings by enabling the “Use a custom path for log file” option.
- The “Unlink instead of delete when syncing to Sugar” option is now available in SugarCRM Plug-in Settings to preserve synced call, meeting, and/or task records in Sugar when the activity is deleted or archived in Outlook.
- Matching Sugar lead details can now be viewed via the side panel when accessing emails in Outlook.
- The record’s name or subject is now included in the syncdialog
box to help identify records being synced to Sugar.
- The Outlook plug-in connectivity handling has been improved to prevent Outlook performance issues.
- The MS Outlook Plug-in user guide can now be accessed by clicking “SugarCRM Plug-in Help” under the Add-ins tab in Outlook.
Information on fixed bugs can be found in the MS Outlook Plug-in Release Notes 2.3.0
Installation, upgrade, and usage documentation for this release can be found at the following links:
Users on 7.x.x versions of Sugar can either download the plug-in from our Download Manager with an appropriate download key or by going to their user profile in the application and selecting the ‘Downloads’ tab. Please review the Supported Platforms for the Outlook Plug-in before installing.