SugarCRM is always looking to improve the end user experience and the release of 7.9 will significantly benefit users running all commercial editions. One of the main updates released in SugarCRM 7.9 is the new Quotes module
The new Quotes module will allow end users to have an even more user-friendly experience by using the Sidecar interface.
The updates to the new Quotes module are as listed below;
- New Sidecar interface
- Drag-and-drop line reordering, allows users to easily arrange comments and quoted line items on the quote worksheet.
- Users are allowed to perform mass actions on multiple line items and comments, add them to a new group or remove them via mass delete.
- Users now have the ability to search the product category by type in addition to the name.
- Making groups is no longer required for quoted line items and users can now add line items and comments outside of a group.
- Quotes can now be saved as PDFs from the related Account or Opportunities Quotes subpanel as well as from the Quotes record view.
- There are now smarter relate fields this means that inactive tax rates and inactive shipping providers can now be hidden from their respective fields on the Quote record.
- Sugar Logic now allows the addition of calculated fields in the Quotes module.
We have included some short demo videos to show how Quotes can be created and exported in the new Quotes module.
How to create a Quote:
How to export a Quote PDF:
If you would like any further information, please email email@example.com or call +44 1733609 100.