Act-On Software named a leader among lead-to-revenue Management (L2RM) platform vendors in the Forrester Research, Inc., report: The Forrester Wave™: Lead-to-Revenue Management Platform Vendors, Q4 2016
It’s so important to find the right technology partner to support your business, that’s why companies included in the Forrester Wave™ were evaluated across 36-criteria of lead-to-revenue management (L2RM) platform vendors, broken out into three high-level categories – Current Offering, Strategy and Market Presence. The research, analysis and scores then went on to determine the order of the 11 most interesting solution providers in the category.
Act-On was noted for its corporate and product strategies, and for marketplace reach.
Key Findings about Act-On
- Act-On is the only privately owned company named a leader in lead to revenue management.
- Customers love Act-On for its ease of deployment and “above and beyond” customer support.
- Act-On is building new technology and vision aimed at “enabling marketing’s new role as the architect of multichannel engagement across the lifecycle”.
Act-On’s Leader Highlights
- Brand: Act-On scored higher on inbound support than other vendors that coined the term inbound.
- Demand: The report places a lot of importance on the middle of the funnel capabilities and Act-On has had this focus since its start.
- Demand: Act-On also scored very highly on integration with CRM systems.
- Expand: Act-On received a high score for usability, which includes many factors including having a clean user interface.
Additionally, Act-On scored very highly in terms of corporate strategy.
Andy MacMillan CEO, Act-On
“Our standing in this year’s report confirms what we’ve always known: an investment in product is an investment in customer success. We’re grateful to be the only privately owned company named a Leader, and we’re thrilled to be the platform that mid-market CMOs count on to execute their brand, demand, and customer marketing programs, as they embrace their expanded role in the buyer’s journey.”
What does the Forrester Wave™ ranking mean for you?